Monday, May 11, 2015

River Shower!!!!!

Hola everyone,

      I hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day. I sure did, it was nice getting to skype home to my wonderful family. Hope all you other missionary moms enjoyed it as well.

Well Im not sure exactly what to say being as I talked a lot yesterday. I guess I will just let everyone else know what has been the latest news on the island. So we havent had water here in about a month and a few weeks so its really hard to do anything. We can cook, clean, bath, or anything. So this is gross but it is my mission for the momento. So we have no water and I went 2 days without a shower because of it. So finally we took a boat with some members to the river. When we got there all the Little kids and woman jumped in the water and started to bath. So we did the same. We just took our shampoo and did it. It was actually a pretty cool experience. We have to go again because we have a ton of dirty clothes so we need to wash them. But yeah thats my mission right now. Showering in the river. We also now have 7 dates for people to be baptized in the coming weeks.
We are looking forward to them and really hope that they follow through.

I also hit 10 months in the mission a couple of days ago so that is also super exciting. I will be seeing you all soon.

Well I love you guys and hope you have a wonderful day and week. Read your scriptures and have FHE!!! :)

Love
Hermana Patrick



No comments:

Post a Comment