Monday, May 4, 2015

Island of Carti Tupile

Nuegambi/hola/hello everyone,


    So as everyone knows I had changes thos last week. I was really not looking foward to moving islands or switching companions. But after fasting and praying things are better then ever. My new companion hna. Casco and I are working really hard. We just set three dates for people to be baptized in the coming weeks. At times it is a bit hard because if you know me you know that i lobe to talk. My new comp on the other hand does not. So its just really quite all the time haha.

So first week back on the island and guess what...... no computer.... again. So another phone. I hope all is well next week to skype. Oh yeah I get to skype next week. Happy early mothers day moms!

So things on the island are going good and so is the work. The only thing is my health. I finally talked with the nurses again and they told me that i have a infection in my chest. So now the trick is to get medication out here on the island. Ill be traveling to the other island tomorrow to get it so things should be better soon.

One thing that I love about being out here on the island is that I am learning so much. My testimony is stronger then ever and I am learning alot about the kuna culture. It really is amazing to see how other people live their lives. If i could tell you guys everything aboutthe island then id be here all day. Its really something you have to experience.

I love the savior and I love this gospel. If you dont have you own testimony then go out amd find it. The lord is waiting for you! Have a wonderful week everyone and a happy mothers day to the moms! :)

Hna. Patrick


No comments:

Post a Comment