Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Take Gods Hand!!!

Hola everyone!!!
   So sorry for not writing yesterday... The internet place was closed. That seems to be happening a lot more nowadays. But today it was also closed so we are using a laptop. Its mothers day here in Panamá!

 So this week has been full of wonderful things. I met a new sister missionary and the first thing she told me was that she read my blog and she knew who I was.... So thats cool!! Im like Panamá mission famous over here. Thanks mom!! :)
So this week we had our Christmas Conference with our mission President and his wife. It was amazing.. Afterwards we got to watch a movie... Im not really sure what the name of it was but all I know is that it was really good and everyone was crying the whole movie.
My new companion is awesome... Shes soo funny and we just have a little to much fun together. People look at us like we are crazy in the street but then we talk to them and they are like "ohhh thats why they are sooo happy." So share the gospel with all folks!! They need to know why you are happy!!
This week I learned this "God will take you as you are at this very moment and begin to work with you. All you need is a willing heart, a desire to believe, and trust in the Lord." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
This is sooo true.. A lot of the time we think we need to be perfect but we dont. Heavenly Father is just waiting for us to take his hand that has been there the whole time!
This week we walked and walked and walked and walked.... Then we thought about some missionaries in the world that have bikes and cars and wished we were them. Then we talked about that for about an hour... My companion goes home in March so she just keeps asking me what Im going to do when I get home and Im just like dejame en paz woman!! haha.. Translation... leave me alone woman! Then I have an Elder here in my area that keeps counting the days down for me. He send a text everyday and says "hey Hermana Patrick solo falta 11 dias" and Im just like "si yo se." To be quite honest I am very excited to come home but at the same time very nervous. Hopefully everyone still likes me haha. I cant even speak my English good anymore. The Americans are always like dude what are you saying, that has no meaning. So I just say everything in Spanish. Just typing this email to you guys I have to think very hard haha. SAD!!
Well guys next week is my last pday in the mission. We are going to enjoy it with my Zone here in Colon and eat some last min. rice and chicken before I go home.
I love you guys and hope that you have a wonderful week. See you guys in like 11 days!! :)
Oh happy mothers day... I know its not mothers day in the states but it is here in Panamá so HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM haha
Con mucho amor,

Hermana Patrick
                                                     mission shoes!! woohoo!!
  Some kids that we taught on the side of the street that wanted to learn about the gospel! Good kids!

                                                   Me and my comps name tags!

                                                                     my area
                                                      me and Elder Meren!!


                                                        cool girls

No comments:

Post a Comment