Monday, July 6, 2015

HOLA!!!

Hey everyone,

     So I realized that I start off all my email the same way haha...
Sorry I don't know how else to start.
The
So this week, as always has been filled with adventures. we had the chance to eat a hamburger and let me just say... it was AMAZING!
haha... I kept smelling this that smelled like chili dogs and pizza but I think something is just wrong with me haha.

So this week we ran out of water again so we missed a FHE that we had planned because the water came and we freaked out because we didn't have water to shower with or to wash clothes. So we kind of skipped the FHE to fill up this bucket that we have with water and to wash clothes. It was quite the adventure. The water came out looking pretty clean this time, not as brown as the other times. So all the people drunk the water. But I guess they are used to it so they wont get sick.Well actually almost everyone on the island is sick. They either have some type of infection or they have a cold or something. We are filling a little under the weather as well but nothing to bad.

This week was a very hard week for both my comp and I. We worked hard the whole week to only have 40 people show up to church. They all didn't even stay for all three hours. Just the first hour and they all left. By the end of church there were only 5 people. It was also a bit hard because it was the 4th of July and we had nothing to celebrate with because we are on an island. But we have been fasting and praying for help so we know that Heavenly Father hears us.

This week I have really submitted my will to the Lord. I have come to figure out may of things and I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ. My testimony is just growing and I don't want it to stop. I have learned a lot of Christ like things on my mission and hope to come home with these attributes.

You guys are great and I love and miss you all! Seen you soon!!


With love,

Hna. Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment