Tuesday, July 15, 2014

First Letter Home

Hey mom, dad, Kane, gregory, Gwen, Marquee
      I love you all sooo much. I got to the MTC a little late but I can really fell the spirit so much here. Remember when I told you that when I get to the MTC my companion was gonna be Hermana Hall??? Well guess what!! she;s my companion. I'm actually in a trio so I have two companions. The work here is great and we have really strong leaders! I just really hope the language comes fast! We live in an apartment with two bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen and thats about it! It's pretty nice. But all of our classes are in apartment buildings which is a little odd. We are in the West wing of the MTC which is where all the spanish speakers are. Oh and Blake and Parker are in my district so I see them everyday. We have all our classes together so it's pretty cool. Well I love you all!!! The work here is great and so are my companions.

Love Always,

Hermana Patrick
Thats me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment