Thursday, July 17, 2014

one more email from our baby girl

And no I cant call but I know that when i leave for Panama I get to call from the airport i think... Love you soooo much mom! :* Also there is this thing called dear Elder... its a website i think... but its just like an email but when you hit send it will come to me the same day. and they print it out so that i have it that night! Everyone here gets it... so go online and do that.. Also send me some candy!!!! in a package lol... I need food! Happy Birthday mom!! I wont be there to give you your presents but i told dad were they are... I love you so  much and i show everyone our pictures... they all say Gwen is sooo cute lol... I have no time at all but I love you! :) I have so much to say but no time at all!! Next week on Thursday is my pday and i will email in the morn so make sure you check! 
-Packages
-Pictures
-dear elder letters.......Dont forget! I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much mommy!! :) Hugs and kisses!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment