Monday, September 22, 2014

Pictures

                                            Also I found a chubby at the store lol

                                        The first picture is of the mountains when we were driving.

                                      This is one of the guys that got baptized on Sunday. This is him with his                                                                     grandma and sister.

                                           The next is me and some of the kids in my branch. They all love me                                                            because my name is Patrick lol.. idk.

                                                    The second is when we all tried on hats and took pictures lol.

                              This is me and my district leader. his name is elder quijada. he is from el  salvador.

                                    in this picture its Elders quijada and Hoeft. they are in my district

No comments:

Post a Comment