Wednesday, September 23, 2015

American Football!! :)

Hola everyone,

    So this week was great, going to be  short email because I wrote you guys pretty much everything on Wednesday. But yeah tomorrow Carol is getting married so she can be baptized and she also came to church this week. We are just really happy in the work right now. Speaking of work, wanna know what we did for the past week??? We have been walking and walking and walking like no other. We had a zone goal to get 120 lpes, which are basically talking to 120 people about the góspel that we find in the Street or in there houses. Just 120 people we can share a message with. But as a district we had the goal of 200. So this week we did 204. We were working so hard to get these 200 people that we didnt even eat haha. It was sooo much fun. We also stood up on a bus and taught the gospel to all 48 people that were there. Most of them didnt want to listen but there was some that did. Maybe we will get a call this week from someone that wants to learn more about the gospel.

So today we got to play American football... it was the best thing ever. We were like pros compared to the latins in our zone haha. It felt like home!

So yeah this week was great and Im really greatful to be a missionary. The mission has really changed my life and I hope that it can change my Little brothers as well. I miss you all and love you so much. Have a great week and remember to read the Book of Mormon EVERYDAY!!! It will change your life! Like really!!!! It is the greatest book in the whole world.

Well have a great night yall!! :)

With love

Hermana Patrick
                                           She reminds me of annissa!! haha
                                             Hermana Anderson and I with Elder Taylor from Texas!! :)
                                                Elder Castillo and I
                                          favorite and most humble family here in Colon!!
                                        when we played soccer with the Elders last week... Im the one in the pink in the middle. yes I know you cant see me but its because I fell down haha... I was the one that took the pictures on everyones camera on self timer haha.. So when I ran back to be in the picture i fell over haha
                                           carol when she got her ring!!
                                             carol and her family
                                                      Another cool bus here

No comments:

Post a Comment